- Client : Sureté du Québec
- Director : Gabriel Bergeron
- Producer : Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Director of photography : Julien David
- Additional camera : Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Sound : Renaud Bonneville
- Editors : Gabriel Bergeron and Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Original music : Steve Marin
A road accident has a huge impact on the families and loved ones of the victims. The people left behind remain scarred for life as a result of the events. This is the case of Andréanne’s family and friends, who three years later tell us how much this event has turned them upside down.
As part of an awareness campaign for road safety on Route 158, linking the Laurentians to Lanaudière, Bien Joué has created a series of four portraits of families and friends affected by road accidents. These touching portraits highlight the repercussions that these accidents have had on the victims’ loved ones.