- With : Jason Martin
- Director : François Robidoux-Descary
- Producer : Gabriel Bergeron
- Production manager : Gaëlle Goulet-Bourdon
- Director of photography : Yan Ladouceur
- Camera assistant : François Bouchard
- Gaffer : Vincent l'Écuyer
- Key grip : Christophe Chapados
- Art director : Joëlle Harbec
- Stylist : Simon Venne
- Hair and make-up : Anaïs Côté
- Editor : Gabriel Babin
- Color correction : Yan Ladouceur
Held by an invisible force
Resté là is the third music video we’ve produced for Sophie Pelletier. The artist has once again given us carte blanche as far as the concept is concerned. We wanted to illustrate the shock experienced during a break-up through body movements. We see the character frozen in spite of himself, immobile, unable to make any movement whatsoever. On the other side, the singer is in the rain, in a sober performance full of sincerity.
For the role of the man, we decided to call upon Jason Martin, actor, dancer and choreographer graduated from the École de Danse Contemporaine de Montréal. Choosing a dancer as choreographer gave us more creative latitude in the positions we wanted to put forward.