- Client : Polytechnique Montréal
- Director : Sébastien Iannuzzi & François Robidoux-Descary
- Producer : François Robidoux-Descary
- Director of photography : Gabriel Bergeron
- Editor : Sébastien Iannuzzi
When reality succeeds in surpassing science fiction.
Fifty years to the day after the release of the film Fantastic Voyage, Professor Sylvain Martel and the Nanorobotics Laboratory at Polytechnique Montréal unveil a new medical intervention platform dedicated to the fight against cancer. Now capable of reproducing the scenario of the classic film (a team of miniature researchers travelling inside the human body), this new infrastructure allows microscopic robots to be guided through the vascular system of living beings in order to deliver medication to targeted areas.