- Client : Musée Pointe-à-Callière
- Producer : François Robidoux-Descary
- Director : François Robidoux-Descary
- DOP : Yan Ladouceur
- AC : Brian Olivier Johnson
- Sound engineer : Laurent Bédard
- Illustrations and animation : Alex Huot
- Editor : Gabriel Babin
- Color correction : Yan Ladouceur
- Sound mixing : Réservoir Audio
Montreal through the eyes of young immigrants
As part of its permanent exhibition Building Montréal, the Pointe-à-Callière Museum has decided to give a voice to young immigrants living in Montreal. The video addresses their first impressions, what they miss from their country of origin and the challenges they have had to overcome, including learning French. Their big smiles are a testament to their strength and resilience.
We called upon the illustrator Alex Huot to put some of their words into images. It was a way to translate the overflowing imagination of the children, while keeping the attention on them. The video is part of the permanent exhibition and will be shown at the museum over the next 10 years.