- Client : Aliments du Québec
- Host : Jo Côté
- Director : Gabriel Bergeron
- Producer : Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Director of photography : Antoine Turcotte / Jean-François Noël
- Additional camera : François Robidoux-Descary / Catherine Lefebvre
- Sound : Dominic Remiro / Laurent Bédard
- Editor : Gabriel Babin
- Graphic design : Alex Girard
Eating local at work or school: easier than you think!
Jo Côté visits the province to meet the “champions” of the Aliments du Québec au menu program. One of the institutions that stands out is the daycare centre La Petite-Patrie by serving more than 51% Quebec foods on their menu. Jo, curious by nature, wonders about the implementation of such a program in an institution like a daycare center and the benefits that such a measure has on children and the local economy.
This video was produced as part of a 6 episode mini-series. The series aims to show how easy it is to source and consume local food in a large institution. The series presents the program already established in several institutions including a university, a hospital, a company, a high school, a CEGEP and of course, a daycare centre.
In January 2020, the campaign won the DUX Grand Prize in the category “Communication Campaign – SME and Large NPOs”. The DUX awards recognize the leadership of agri-food companies, NPOs, institutions and non-food commercial enterprises that have innovated to help improve the population’s diet.