- Client : Productions J
- With : Gabriel Lemire et Émilie Lajoie
- Director : Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Producer : François Robidoux-Descary
- Director of photography : Antoine Turcotte
- Stylist : Corinne Fortin
- Make-up artist : Catherine Brunelle
- Food stylist : Hugo Potvin
- Production assistant : Vanessa Gomez
- Editor : Sébastien Iannuzzi
Between the Maritimes and the big city
A sailor still at sea and a restaurant chef try to live their love from a distance.
In order to stage the frantic pace of life of the fishermen, we wanted to shoot aboard a real fishing boat for the scenes that take place at sea. It is in the bucolic setting of the Magdalen Islands that we found our boat, thanks to Réjean Vigneau and his crew. The film crew managed to set sail one morning when the weather was good, which allowed Gabriel Lemire (under the tutelage of our Madelinot fisherman) to be in the best context to play his role to perfection.