- Client : Cossette (CNESST)
- Director : Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Producer : Audrey Blackburn
- Director of photography : Jean-Michel Martin
- Additional camera : Sandrick Mathurin
- Sound : Renaud Bonneville
- Hair and make-up : Tania Guarnaccia
- Editor : Gabriel Babin
Every 6 minutes there’s an accident at work
In this series, winners of the Grand Prix santé et sécurité du travail in the category Leader in OHS from different sectors of activity talk to us about the importance and the possibility of finding solutions, together, to eliminate risks.
L’humain qui fait la différence au travail is a series of portraits produced as part of a CNESST awareness-raising campaign. To support a television and radio campaign, CNESST wanted to highlight employers and workers who wanted to make a difference in their work environment. Filmed in Montreal, Laval and Trois-Rivières, the production was mainly based on the idea of putting people first.