- With : Lina Vandal
- Client : MP3 Disques
- Director : Sébastien Iannuzzi
- Producer : Gabriel Bergeron
- Director of photography : François Robidoux-Descary
- Key grip : Laurent Ulrich
- Make-up artist : Catherine Brunelle
- Illustrations : Mathieu Potvin
- Animation : Gabriel Bergeron & Alex Girard
A piece of the story of Mélodie and Louis
After spending a lifetime loving each other, Melody and Louis are separated when death comes for the latter. For Mélodie, now in mourning, life goes on waiting. The images of her husband inhabit her daily thoughts until the day she goes to find Louis in paradise. Illustrated by the unique Mathieu Potvin, Au Sommet is a colourful story that offers us a glimpse into the reunion of lovers in death.
Mathieu Potvin is a talented young artist. Ideas fill his head with a unique, colourful and very personal style.
Being the first animated music video for Bien Joué, Au Sommet was a kind of laboratory for creating a story that was both sensitive and explosive.
From the very first notes of the song, you feel like you’re immersed in the story of Mélodie and Louis. The catchy music and sweet words of songwriter Steve Marin tell an engaging story where images form themselves in our heads.